This event is sold out. If you'd like to go on our waitlist please follow the link below to register and we'll contact you when a ticket becomes available.
Please join us for our official VIP launch event. This taster event will allow you to experience firsthand what the Sassy Assistant Network is all about!
Location: Botanic Gardens Resturant
Date: Wednesday 4th October 2017
Price: FREE for Sassy Tribe
Event Type: Speaker and Sparkling
Learn about the Science of Connection from our guest speaker, Blythe Rowe, the founder & director of Human Incite. Science tells us that we're wired to connect & when we don't, we experience pain. This keynote introduces the Connection Formula to develop meaningful relationships.
Blythe is widely recognised for her passion, energy & ability to shake things up coupled with her expertise in people leadership. Just like our Sassy Assistants, Blythe is passionate about connecting & creating meaningful relationships both personally & professionally - all of the perfect ingredients to inspire you.
This taster session will help us to:
- Understand the science behind some of our human behaviour
- How the brain deals with rejection.
- Why co-connection is a vital strategy to minimise the growing generational gap.
- Number one predictor of team performance & how you can personally influence this.
- Why vulnerability is a sign of strength not weakness.
- The most important molecule to build trust & connection & alleviate stress.
Hosted by the Sassy Assistants team, our network will enjoy cocktails & canapés exclusively, at the Botanic Gardens Restaurant while listening to the tunes of DJ of the Year, DJ D-FLAT.
We’d love you to experience a taste of what we have in store for you and be a part of an empowering and supportive community.
Nis & Sarah